Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oh the Foley scandal
I just wanted to muse here for a moment. As most of you have figured out, the timing of the "leak" about former Congressman Foley's sexually explicit instant messages with Congress pages, was not more than coincidental. Here we have a little more than four weeks leading up to the election and this comes out. Let's see... These messages were a few years ago from what I understand. Suddenly, it comes out of the woodwork. I knew this was a dirty Democrat tactic to take control of Congress. They knew about this for a long time, this I am sure. They just chose the "politically correct" time to bring this into light. Lo and behold, this article comes from the "esteemed" Washington Post. Minnesota House representative candidate is going to town with this one, using it as a background for her campaign. Look at the proof that the Democrats have been on Mr. Foley for quite some time. Finally, don't get me wrong, what Mr. Foley did was despicable, and he should face criminal charges. I am glad that he cannot be reelected as was planned. However, this scandal should have been exposed much earlier. Oh, another "finally." Just annouced on the Schnitt Show, a radio program broadcast in South Carolina and Florida, that there is a claim that filthy Foley online messages were page pranks gone awry. This was just reported on the Drudge Report. Now, I don't know the validity of this claim, but it is an interesting twist to the whole mess. So, that's my musing for today... Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home